You know you're back home when:
1. Traffic is something you have to endure
2. Jeepneys, buses and trikes are the kings of the road
3. Air-conditioned places are meccas
4. People wear shorts and sleeveless shirts all year round (YEAH!)
5. Beaches are just a drive away
6. Everyone feeds you the tastiest selection of Filipino food
7. You can cross the road anytime, anywhere, anyhow
8. The prices of things are justifiable
9. You'll bump into someone you know 90% of the time
10. You can actually hug the people you love one by one
11. ... And they hug you back :)
(Afterwards they tell you they're craving for milk tea =)))
Home is great. Home is comfort. Home is home.
A few things I've been doing apart from taking time to meet up with the people I've missed, is doing little house projects with my friends.
A few days ago my fellow orange juice lover and I decided to do a little photo shoot.
She's a beach queen, a surf goddess and is nothing but perpetually sun-kissed. It's a perfect mix since I absolutely adore sunshine. :)